All parents and stakeholders are invited to attend a State of the Schools update on January 14, 2015 in the Morris R. Burton Performing Arts Center at Delran High School at 7:00 pm. The State of the Schools will offer an update to the programs within the schools, a celebration of student and teacher successes, an overview of the Superintendent Transition Plan as well as a report of the strengths of the district, coupled with the challenges that lie ahead.
The evening will consist of the following:
- Academic and Student Program Updates
- Transition Plan and Status
- Equity and Excellence
- Excellence and Opportunities
- Student Success Vignettes
- Individual presentations of successful initiatives from each school will be presented by teachers and students